Cranberry, Apricot, Pistachio Fudge12 Tomatoes
Nothing sings the sweet song of the holidays like fudge filled with festive cranberries and pistachios — the colors of Christmas, and beautiful bits of amber-colored apricots. The creamy white chocolate base is the perfect foundation for these sweet and salty flavors, cut into perfect bite-sized nibbles. We prefer this over fruitcake because the colors are so bright and appealing.Proper: 12tomatoes_horizontal1
This fudge is simple to prepare (only 5 ingredients!), looks great, tastes fancy, and requires just a handful of pantry basics. Our go-to holiday fudge recipe is perfect for hostess gifts, teachers, co-workers, and to share with our neighbors. As much as we love to share this treat, cranberry-pistachio-apricot fudge is a great treat to have on hand to satisfy our own sweet tooth.
White Chocolate, Cranberry And Pistachio Fudge
20 min to prepare; 4 hours to cook; serves 9–12
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (24 oz) package white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup shelled pistachios, lightly salted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, diced
- Line 9-inch square baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Leave extra parchment paper at top to aid in removing fudge later.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips, stirring frequently until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in pistachios, cranberries, and apricots.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove foil cover and lift out fudge. Carefully flip fudge upside-down to remove bottom layer of parchment paper, then cut into 1-inch pieces for serving.