Bacon-Wrapped Deliciousness! This Easy, 3-Ingredient Appetizer Always Gets Rave Reviews At Our Holiday Party!12 Tomatoes
This is one of our favorite appetizers ever. Smoky bacon, sweet dates and a tangy, cheesy center? Yes, please!
If blue cheese isn’t for you, go ahead and try these bacon-wrapped snacks without it– they’re still delicious. We recommend making extra because people will snatch these up and they’ll be gone before you know it, they’re quick and easy to prepare, which means you don’t have to stress and spend all your time in the kitchen while your guests mingle in a different room. Go out and join the party!Proper: 12tomatoes_horizontal1
Bacon-Wrapped Blue Cheese-Stuffed Dates
15 min to prepare; 30 min to cook; serves 6
- 24 Medjool dates, pitted
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/3-1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Take pitted date and insert blue cheese crumble into the center. (Should be about the size of a pebble.) Repeat with the rest of dates.
- Wrap each date in a half piece of bacon. Secure bacon with a toothpick inserted through the middle.
- Place bacon-wrapped dates on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping over halfway so bacon is crispy on both sides.
- Serve immediately.