Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups12 Tomatoes
Maybe you want an apple pie, but you don’t want to put in a lot of effort. Maybe you want an apple pie, but you don’t want to share it. These apple pie cups solve both of those problems. They are unbelievably easy… like two ingredients and five minutes of prep work easy. Sure, we may use a couple of storebought products to help us along in this recipe, but does it satisfy that apple pie craving and then some? You bet it does.
We love that they come out of the oven in convenient individual servings because it means we get one little apple pie all to ourselves. But here’s the best part… the dough? It’s made out of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, you guys. You simply press the dough into the muffin tins, no rolling pin required, and it lends this treat a lovely cinnamon spice flavor. We use premade apple pie filling to keep things simple and the end result is a soft and tender personal treat that satisfies any apple pie craving. And that little drizzle of sweet icing doesn’t hurt matters either. They’re quick, they’re cute, and they’re totally hard to resist.Proper: 12tomatoes_horizontal2
Apple Pie Cups
25 min to prepare; 1 hour to cook; serves 8
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/3 cup apple pie filling, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons of apple pie filling into each cup. Bake until golden brown, about 14-18 minutes. Let cool in pan for five minutes before drizzling with frosting from package. Serve warm and enjoy!